Saturday Music School @ Latymer
To apply for tuition from September 2020 - July 2021, please complete this application form: https://tbmh.wufoo.com/forms/xtp6kr60nlhw4s/
For further information on remissions, please follow this link: https://www.triboroughmusichub.org/tuition/remissions/
Small Group Lesson Package and Individual Lesson Package:
Our Saturday Music School provides a holistic programme of music learning. Each pupil will engage in either a Small Group or Individual Package and will receive 5 separate activities for this, offering great value for money. Small Group Lesson only is also available at £95 per term.
All pupils will:
1. Have an instrumental lesson - small group (up to 4 pupils) or individual (Pupils who are Grade 5 and above are advised to have an individual lesson to support musical development
2. Play in an ensemble relevant to their instrumental family (e.g. clarinet choir) that has players from all abilities (Grade 1-8)
3. Play in a Creative Ensemble that will be grouped by ability/age. These new ensembles will focus on creative music-making and improvisation styles.
4. Sing in a choir that is grouped by age and will develop harmony and part singing
5. Have a Musicianship and Theory lesson that will cover the building blocks of music education
Wind, Brass, Strings, Guitar, Piano, Percussion and Voice
Saturday Whole Class Instrumental Lessons (Y1-4 / concessions only):
**Please note these classes are only for children in years 1, 2, 3 & 4 who are in receipt of Free School Meals**
We are offering new whole class instrumental lessons for children in years 1, 2, 3 & 4 who are eligible for the 50% remission.
In the classes, pupils will:
1. Learn to play a string or wind instrument, sing, practice and perform in a supportive small class setting (all)
2. Have a 45 minute Pbuzz class (for children in years 1 & 2) - The Pbuzz lessons aim to give pupils an introduction to the brass family of instruments and will be taught on Pbuzz instruments. The Pbuzz is a simplified brass instrument which can later be replaced by Pbone or Ptrumpet. (for children in year 1 & 2)
3. Have a 45 minute small class Fiddle Sticks & Songs lesson (for children in year 2)
4. Have a 45 minute small class Recorders Sticks & Songs lesson (for children in years 3 & 4)