This 1 hour CPD online training session will help you to:
- Understand what is meant by ‘mental health’
- Understand factors that can influence mental health
- Recognise what good and poor mental health look like
- Know how to act on the signs of poor mental health
- Know what you can do in a school/out of school setting to promote good mental health
The session will be held online via zoom and links will be sent via email after close of registration.
To attend this CPD please register here by Monday 7th February at the latest:
In addition, I am delighted to share with you some additional useful resources to help you support your students and your own mental health & wellbeing during this academic year.