- NEW! Music Technology: Logic Level 1 - Spring Term 2021 (ONLINE)
NEW! Music Technology: Logic Level 1 - Spring Term 2021(ONLINE)
*Please note due to limited numbers, places will be filled on a first come first served basis.
Final Booking deadline: 10th December 2020
Wednesdays, 5.15- 6.00pm
Ages 11-18 (School Years: 7-13)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Number of sessions: 5 (13th Jan, 20th Jan, 27th Jan, 3rd Feb, 10th Feb)
Cost: £25 (50% remissions for eligible families)
Places Available: 30
Logic Level 1 is a 5-week course learning to use Logic Pro X – it is suitable for secondary school and sixth form students. Please note that this course will start Logic Pro X from scratch and we will work our way through the very basics.
To participate in this course users must have access to an Apple Mac laptop or desktop (no iPads or phones) and please note that Logic Pro X is an Apple programme and will not work with Windows. If you do not own a Mac but have access to one at school that you can use freely to practise on then that that would be acceptable.
Students will learn to use the software and basic skills enabling them to create compositions using multiple instruments; drums, bass, guitar, orchestral instruments.
- Learn how to use Logic Pro X to create your own tracks
- Use Apple Loops to quickly be able to make music
- Record, edit and arrange MIDI on any virtual instrument
- Compose your own drumbeats
- Sample and manipulate audio
- Record live instruments and vocals
- Mix and master your projects using plugins