The TBMH heavily subsidises the costs of all our activities to offer value for money to families and to enable equal access. On top of these subsidised prices, families can access up to a maximum of 50% remissions off the cost of TBMH activity if they qualify within any of the following categories:
* Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
* Ever 6 Free School Meals (in receipt of free school meals in the last 6 years)
* Looked After Children
* Post-Looked After Children (children who have been adopted from care or left care)
* Service Children (Ever 6 service child FTE or in receipt of pensions under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme [AFCS] or the War Pensions Scheme [WPS])
In all cases proof of entitlement will be required before provision starts. You can find out about applying for free school meals here.
Families who do not fall into the above categories can still benefit from a 50% discount for siblings attending the same activity (e.g. both siblings attend are in the same choir)
Please note only one subsidised discount can be applied per applicant, up to a maximum of 50% remissions of fees (per pupil).
*NOTE: All pupils attending classes which happen at the Lyric Hammersmith, MUST become Young Lyric Members, which is charged at £10 per year and provides many additional free and discounted opportunities. More information will be sent to pupils in these ensembles about how to join the Young Lyric Membership programme, however, all pupils must register this annually. Online application is here - https://lyric.co.uk/young-lyric/membership/
· Instruments can be hired from the TBMH at a charge of £10 per term. Remissions also apply to this charge.
· Instrument hire costs will be added to the termly invoice.
· Parents/carers are invoiced each term.
We offer a 50% discount for the second sibling when attending the same provision (i.e. in the same choir / attending the same Saturday Music Centre).
Please note these concessions do not stack – the maximum discount is 50% per child if claiming concessions and 50% for the second child only if claiming the sibling discount.