To access financial assistance from the TBMH, you will need to provide a copy of your child’s Free School Meals letter to claim concessionary fees.
Children whose parents are in receipt of one of the following are entitled to receive free school meals:
• Income Support (IS)
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA)
• An income-related employment and support allowance
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income which from 6th April 2011 does not exceed £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
Any documents/letters used as proof of your entitlement to Concessionary fees must be dated within the
last three months.
Full fees will be charged if documents to prove your entitlement to concessions are not provided
before your child’s provision commences. We cannot backdate concessionary entitlement to before
proof was received.