We are offering a FREE 1 Day Course for Childminders working in the Tri-borough. The course will be delivered by Nicola Burke.
The session will demonstrate how easily music can be incorporated into a home based setting without participants needing any previous musical knowledge or experience. This is a practical and fun course which will enable childminders to provide musical opportunities for young children to enjoy.
The course will enable participants to:
1. Further their knowledge and understanding of music making in the Early Years
2. Develop and support music provision in their home based settings
3. To network with other childminders in the local area
Summary of course content:
- Children’s musical development
- Tuning into children
- Communicative musicality
- Enabling musical environments
- Songs to share and enjoy with babies and children
- Musical games and activities
- Observing and interacting with children’s musical play
- Auditory environments and the effective use of recorded music
- Documenting children’s music making
- Effective planning for musical activities and opportunities linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage-supporting all areas of learning through music
When: Saturday October 7th, 9.30-3.00pm
Where: The Royal Albert Hall, Heineken Green Room
Cost of session: FREE for Childminders working in the Tri-borough
How to book: To book onto the session please email: email@example.com
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.